We’re seeking a highly skilled and creative Digital Designer. Responsible for creating visually stunning and effective digital advertisements, marketing materials and website layouts for a variety of clients
Have you got what it takes to be an awesome Digital Designer?
As a Digital Designer for Blue Moon you will be delivering award-winning work and surpassing client’s expectations, briefs, and budgets. As part of your day to day you will be required to create interactive and engaging online content for a variety of clients and industries. Key responsibilities include:
- Combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content.
- Conceptualise and execute innovative design projects
- Create visually appealing and effective digital advertisements for web and social media platforms
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups for web and mobile applications
- Design visually appealing graphics and layouts for websites, landing pages, and digital marketing materials
- Email designs, including HTML email templates
- Static, Video and HTML digital assets for multiple platforms, including; social media, display advertising, eCommerce, websites and mobile apps
- Hero images/hero headers and web animations
- Maintain a smooth user interface for new website builds.
- Implement design best practices and maintain brand consistency across all digital advertising assets
- Work closely with front-end developers to ensure that designs are accurately implemented
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design trends and techniques
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design, or related field and / or professional design experience
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Ability to turn conceptual designs into interactive mock ups using InVision (or similar)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web design best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks and clients at any one time
- Ability to work as a team as well as a highly motivated individual
- Ability to take on constructive criticism and feedback, using any learnings to further improve your performance
- Resilience to work under pressure (especially when big deadlines loom)
- Willingness to learn
- Presentation Skills (to support with client pitches)
- A strong portfolio that you’re proud of
Ultimately, we’re a people-first agency and we’re after the RIGHT person to join our growing team. Even if you’re lacking in a few areas of the above then we still want to hear from you! If so then be sure to explain what you feel you can bring to the Blue Moon table!
- Competitive Salary based on Experience
- New State of the art office
- Use of free Onsite Gym at the Office
- Hybrid working / flexibility where needed
- 29 Days Holiday per annum. This includes bank holidays as well as your Birthday off.
- Free office parking
- Pension Auto Enrolment
- Quarterly Team Away Days to strengthen our team and embed our culture.
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Annual Blue Moon Business Update and Strategy Trip (usually abroad)
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your CV