Paid Ad Strategist
We’re seeking a highly skilled and experienced Paid Social Strategist with a real eye for ROI.
Have you got what it takes to be an awesome Paid Ad Strategist?
As a Social Media Strategist for Blue Moon you will be delivering award-winning work, ensuring campaign and client success across the ever changing social media landscape. In an immensely fast-moving channel, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurial-minded. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside our Social Media Designers to create and implement robust paid social strategies for our key clients across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok
- Measure and evaluate success of paid social strategies to inform client investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights to help teams optimise social media advertising initiatives
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Proactively work with client on campaign set-up and optimisation strategy
- Provide weekly reports on assigned clients to management team
- Lead social advertising capabilities in new business proposals
- Stay up to date with new social trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in social media advertising, paid search marketing or media planning and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks and clients at any one time
- Excellent client-facing skills and communications experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and performance advertising
- Ability to take on constructive criticism and feedback, using any learnings to further improve your performance
- Resilience to work under pressure (especially when big deadlines loom)
- Willingness to learn
- Commercial Awareness
- Presentation Skills (to support with client pitches and presentations to the senior leadership team)
Ultimately, we’re a people-first agency and we’re after the RIGHT person to join our growing team. Even if you’re lacking in a few areas of the above then we still want to hear from you! If so then be sure to explain what you feel you can bring to the Blue Moon table!
- Competitive Salary based on Experience
- New State of the art office
- Use of free Onsite Gym at the Office
- Hybrid working / flexibility where needed
- 29 Days Holiday per annum. This includes bank holidays as well as your Birthday off.
- Free office parking
- Pension Auto Enrolment
- Quarterly Team Away Days to strengthen our team and embed our culture.
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Annual Blue Moon Business Update and Strategy Trip (usually abroad)
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your CV